Friday 6 July 2012

Monthly Presents to Me!

For a good few months now, I've been debating over whether or not to subscribe to a beauty box.
I'd sit for hours and debate whether I could really afford it, whether I'd rather choose my own new products to try, and once I'd got past that, there was the eternal competition of which box to subscribe to.


 The day finally came, and I subscribed to Glossy Box, as it came the most highly recommended. And at just £10 a month, I didn't have a leg to stand on. I was particularly impressed that it asks you lots of questions on registering about your skin tone and type, and what you'd normally look for! Can't wait to see what personalised bits I get!

My first one arrived on my door beautifully packaged (there could have been a spiders nest inside the box and I'd still think it was beautiful - the packaging is just THAT nice!) and my poor housemates had to listen to me squeal in excitement as I opened the box to reveal some brilliant little products, as you can see below (excuse the chipped nail in the picture below - it was the result of a particularly stressful day...)

The box contained the following:
Series Exclusive Pro Beauty Brush
HD Brows Precision Tweezers
BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer
Paul Mitchell Leave In Conditioner
Vichy Dermablend Foundation Creme

I strongly recommend this to anyone who's umm-ing and ahh-ing about whether to sign up. It's like sending yourself a little monthly present, and makes you discover things you'd never normally pick up in Boots (my favourite this month is the HD Brows tweezers. I didn't even realise mine were substandard until I tried these!).

They even do a men's box if your fella happens to be particularly well groomed (or you think he needs to be!)!

As always, I'm more than interested in hearing your thoughts!
Are you a Glossy Box fan? Or are you a fan of another box?

Sorry it's been such a long while!

Love and kisses,
Holly Salts

No comments:

Post a Comment